Sunday, May 26, 2024

#Notebooking & Little House on the Prairie ( #Homeschool #LittleHouseOnThePrairie )

 

When I originally homeschooled, I didn't think much about notebooking. However, now that I'm working on setting up next year for homeschool, I'm seeing it everywhere. It seems that a lot of people are having success with this option.

So, I'll be looking into Notebooking and found a site that I think maybe one that I use (I'm also planning on making some of my own, as some of the things, especially involving history, I can't always find what I want on). Anyway, if you haven't checked out Notebooking Pages, head on over and give it a look.

Another neat thing I came across while searching the above link is Mom's Tool Belt. I absolutely am thinking about this binder and membership. I love that there's forever access with no renewal fees.




As far as Little House on the Prairie, I'm considering ways to work this series into my homeschooling year. I found some great options on Amazon and now just need to sort out my thoughts/plans for it. I did see it listed with the ages at the top and they go no higher than 12. I'm hoping I can use it a little past that.

There's also the Anne of Green Gables Set. I'm not real familiar with this set, but I've been told that some homeschool families use it as supplemental reading for their curriculum. (By the way, you can get a discount buying the two sets together.)


And let's not forget E.B. Web. I think, no matter how we schooled....we all read Charlotte's Web. Well, Amazon has this neat little box set of three available as well.

If you've used any of these books/sets in your homeschool, I'd love to hear about how it worked for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment