Wednesday, May 29, 2024

#Costco #KidsClothes & #Pets (#dog)

 


Let me tell you - do not sleep on Costco's kids clothing. It does seem to have more for girls than boys, but still has some great items and fantastic deals.


I picked up six 3-month outfits for my grandson in 2 packs. So cute and great material.


I picked up 4 short sets for my granddaughter (5T). They had several patterns for short 4 packs and shit 4 packs. I thought these were super cute.


Of course, dog toys are always on the list for Faith ♥


Also, three summer dresses for my granddaughter (5T). One was a separate purchase and the other two were a "pack."

I will let you all know how well they like them, but they are all well made and a super deal for the cost.


In case anyone needs further proof of this being a real sale and honest review of how much I love their children and baby clothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment